Labrador available for adoption

Barkley here. My brother, Bouncer, and I were found wondering the streets and some nice folks at Lab rescue took us in. I’m a tall, lean boy, about 2 years old. I have beautiful light green eyes and an easy going personality. I love people and greet them with some barking (that’s how I got my name – “Bark-ley”). But I’m quick to settle down and let you rub my back.
I like other dogs and kids are cool, too. I’m not high energy and really don’t understand that “fetch” game. I like to chase the ball but don’t know about bringing it back yet. I’m not too good on a leash because it doesn’t seem like anyone took me for walks in my past life - but I sure would love to learn!
Come visit and let's see if you and I make a great couple...we can bond and learn together all the neat things Labs can do! If you are interested in meeting or adopting Barkley or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 60 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts