Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks! Strider here, a friendly, lovable guy with a handsome yellow coat, 6 years of age. I love people of all ages, including little kids. I get along wonderfully with other dogs and the kitties, too! I love so much to play with folks, and before I came to Lab Rescue, I was tied out in a yard with no shelter and no food or water. Of course, I got heartworms, but am being treated for them. Neighbors brought me food and little kids came to play with me and bring me water. Now I'm a very happy boy. Come to my foster's house in Zephyrhills (north of Tampa, where they bottle the spring water!) and we'll be friends.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Strider or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts