Labrador available for adoption

Hi, my name is Big George. I was wandering the streets when Animal Control picked me up. When my owners were found they didn't want me any more and I was going to be put down. Thank goodness the good folks at Lab Rescue came and saved me.
I am a 10 year old boy and a little overweight but my foster dad is helping me shed some pounds. I have heartworms but these nice people are going to get me healthy. My legs are getting a little old and sore, but I am a big, happy, handsome guy who loves everyone and everyone I meet loves me. I don't need to be crated and I am perfectly trustworthy in the house. I love snuggles and belly rubs and just being close to you. I am great with other dogs, but I'm not sure about cats. I'm fostered in the Tampa area, so how about it? Do you have room in your heart for a guy like me?
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Big George or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts