Labrador available for adoption

OK, OK, I am Marley, yes named after the Marley in the movie. OK, OK, so I have some energy to me, what do you want from a 1 year old Labrador? I love to play with toys and am good with other dogs. I am learning all the fine arts of leash walking, riding in the car, loving my crate - well you get the picture - I'm a quick learner, though.
I do not have child history and my exuberance would probably overwhelm a young child...so no children under 7, please. I do have a lot of energy so need to go to a home who is up for exercising and training. I am not living in a foster home with cats so I'm unknown in this area. I am one big, old goof of a boy who wants to do nothing but please and give you unconditional love. I'm fostered in Orlando, drop on over for a romp with me.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Marley or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts