Labrador available for adoption

Hi there, I'm Nyla! I was born in December, so I'm about 6 months old now. I have the heart and spirit of a champion even though I am a special needs girl. I have a disease known as Neospora which has affected my back legs. This does not stop me from playing and running and I especially like doing so with other dogs. I do have exercises to do every day using my peanut shaped exercise ball but I don't mind this at all, in fact, it is fun. Do you think you have it in your heart to love me for the rest of my life? - but be careful, I promise I will be in your heart forever. I am living with Erin in Gainesville!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Nyla or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts