Labrador available for adoption

HI folks! Patches here, a happy, friendly labby boy, ready to cuddle and play with you. I'm 2 years of age and I enjoy playing with other dogs and I love to be with people. As you'll see in my video on the Lab Rescue website, one look at my cheerful face will make you feel happy.
People love to play with me and cuddle, and I can get all the other dogs to play with me when I bow in front of them and bring them toys. If you want a friendly atmosphere in your home, I can provide that. I'm bunking at Pat's place in New Port Richey.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Patches or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts