Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I’m Katie! I was rescued from the Animal Shelter and the good people at Lab Rescue brought me back to the fun-loving gal that I am today. I had those nasty heartworms that I finally got rid of and I’m living the good life now with my foster mom and dad, and two foster brothers. When I first meet another dog, I don’t like them very much but give me a few minutes and I warm up to them and play non-stop. They tell me that with some work with a trainer, I could learn to love them immediately.
I’m only 2½ to 3 years old but I still feel like a puppy and have lots of energy. I don’t know how to play yet but I’d sure like to learn. They say I’m a field style lab, since I have these really long legs and a svelte body to match. I’m really smart and a fast learner. I’m house trained and I go into my crate whenever my people are leaving the house and at night, except when mom says it’s okay to sleep in bed with her. I’m a cuddlier and a 75 lb. lap dog, and love to give doggie kisses. I’m not real crazy about small dogs or cats, but I love car rides and just hanging out with my people. They say I’m a Velcro dog, but I say I just want to be close to them. I currently live in Auburndale with Lynne and John but I’d love to get a home of my very own so I can show you how much I love my people.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Katie or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts