Labrador available for adoption

Hi, Riley here, I’m a 6 year old pure yellow lab that lost my home because my family moved to a place that wouldn‘t let me in. Don’t let my age fool you, even though I’m 6, I still have a lot of spunk in me. I love kids and kitty cats and I have a grand time playing with my foster brother. He’s only 2 but I sure keep up with him. I hear them saying that I’m a well behaved boy, I guess that’s because I sit and lay down when I’m told and I don’t argue with anyone. I’m a big boy so I need a family that will get me some exercise and feed me the right amount. I’m staying with my fosters in Gibsonton for the time being so stop by for a visit. I might even shake your hand and show you how well I can catch a ball!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Moby or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts