Labrador available for adoption

Hi, Zoey here! My foster mom says I am a sweetheart and a snuggler...I hope those are qualities that you are looking for! I am 2 1/2 years old and just love life. I love to swim and go for car rides. I am getting my girlish figure back, too, and am as happy as can be. My foster mom has young kids and each night I make sure they are tucked into bed before I go to sleep. I have to watch over those little humans! If you are looking for love, I'm your girl! I am with Andrea and her family in Tampa but would love to meet you soon.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Zoey or one of our other Labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts