Mutt Mutterings: It almost happened

Hi y'all! Buzz here.

The news from last week is kinda good and kinda bad. We have some new guests at the shelter. Of course, some of them only lasted a day or so. I got matched up with a pretty little pointer mix named Carmellia. I proved to be too much of a dog for her to play with though, so we just sniff through the fence.
The big dude, Clutch came back. It seems he doesn't want to share his food, or anyone else's for that matter so he is looking for a home again. Snickers is so happy to have her play buddy back.
Our resident dieter, Savannah, is down to 102 pounds. She is walking with a little more pep in her step with her weight loss. She still has a way to go, but is making good progress.
Abigal is sort of like me. She is still waiting for that perfect home to come along. I almost found a home. The thing is, I have something called hypothyroidism. Now I have to take a pill a day. The man who wanted to adopt me was kinda old, and said he didn't think he could remember to give me a pill. It is for the best and I am sure the perfect home will surface soon.
Little Sophie came back, too. Seems she wanted to play with the cat but the cat didn't want to play with her. The cat got sick all over the carpet and the people said now they had to replace the carpet. Why didn't they just clean it up? She is orange and white and likes to have her belly rubbed.
One of the "W" puppies is back, too! His name is Wagner. He is black and white and seems like a monster dog to me because he is so big. I can't imagine what the little dogs think of him.
Tyson, who is a rottweiler mix was on hold a couple of times but is still in his kennel so I guess his new home didn't work out. I heard my friend who talks to you lost her dog after 11 years. She was kinda sad this week and I wondered what was going on. I have never lost a best friend before, since I was pretty neglected when I got here. I bet it hurts alot.
We also have a new resident who the humans say reminds them of Ethan. I didn't know Ethan, but apparently he was quite the character. His name is Ziggy. I wonder if he was named after Ziggy Pop? (Bet you didn't know I knew about Ziggy Pop)
Well, I am going to sign off for now. I will keep you posted on the new arrivals and also the new homes. I am telling ya, mine is right around the corner. I can sense these things, ya know?

Love,
Buzz

Comments

Popular Posts