Labrador available for adoption

Hi! I am Mocha. Things happen and my family had to surrender me to LRROF. They are helping to find me a new and loving family.
I have lots of toys, a bed, crate and a huge stack of papers with all my history. Vet says I am in PERFECT health and that I am one of the most active 9 year olds ever seen. My foster home has 2 small dogs and one large one and we all are getting along well. I am enjoying my new friends but what I really want and need is a loving family that will take care of me forever and love me just as much as my original family..... I miss them very much.
If you want a real sweet slice of chocolate come visit me..... lets walk and sit together and we may be a perfect couple. If you are interested in meeting or adopting MOCHA or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts