Labrador available for adoption

Hi, my name is Robbie! I am a 4 year old chocolate male who loves to go on walks, fetch, and swim. I am house trained, crate trained, and only like to chew my dog toys. I am loyal and want a family to love.
Oh, I forgot. I enjoy car rides, too. I am not sure about cats or small kids as I have not been around them. I would probably do best as an only dog. I am working on my leash walking skills but my foster family says I am a quick learner!
The only thing I miss is a loving forever home.....come visit and lets see if we are a perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Robbie or one of our other labs, contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts