Labrador available for adoption

Hi everyone, I am Duchess.
My foster mom says I am a friendly and playful Chocolate gal that is 5 years of age. I have a really easy going personality and my favorite thing of all is my plush bear. If you come visit me you will see me carry my bear from room to room. Other things that I love are walks, rides and best of all snuggling with people!
Everyone says that I'm soooo friendly.....all I want to do is please my family. Of course, I'm always a lady in the house and crate. I love my foster family very much but would really like to find my new forever home. If you want a partner that is loyal and likes to cuddle come visit and lets see if we make the perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Duchess or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our websitewww.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts