Labrador available for adoption

Hi all! My name is Blondie, a cordial yellow gal, 4.5 years of age.
I love to please people of all ages and to cuddle with them. I get along with other big dogs after I get to know them, and I have excellent house manners. I'm getting rid of some heartworms, but I would enjoy a visit from you now, because I can go to a quiet home soon.
I am looking for that loving family that will play, walk and just love me for the rest of my life. If you think you might want a beautiful, blond gal in your home that would be me!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Blondie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts