Mutt Mutterings: I'm baaaaack!

Hi y'all. I'm back from my little visit to the isolation room. What? You didn't miss me? Are you nuts or what? You must be waiting by your typing machine every week just to hear the latest news and gossip from the dog side of the Humane Society of Sarasota County. You're not? Well, why not?
Anyway, it seems I had a cold. You know, the kind where your nose runs and your eyes get kinda goopy. Well, that is what happened to me. So I got moved to a special room where I couldn't be around any other dogs. It was kind of dark and lonely in there. I did get to go outside, but couldn't leave this little fenced-in area and I cried. I even held my paw up as people came by to try and get someone to take me out and let me run. The vet kept saying no. I don't understand why I couldn't go outside and run, but what she says, goes. She has brought me this far so I know not to argue with her.
Tomorrow begins my new hunt. You know, the one for my forever home. I have been here for longer than any other dog and my time is now. I just feel it. It will start with the volunteers taking me out and letting me run and then a nice family will come in and say I am just the dog they have been looking for.
What? It could happen. You have to remain positive and I still have my great attitude.
Well, I am tired and this is my first foray back into the work scene so I am going to close for now. Come see me, or call 955-4131 and ask once for me and someone will be sure I am available. I will be waiting for you,

Buzz

Comments

Popular Posts