Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I am Cory, an active 10 month old labrador retriever mix.
I had a rough start with a broken leg that was not taken care of properly. Luckily the vet has said I healed very well.
In my foster home, I live with an older dog and cat but I would probably be better with young pals that would want to play a lot more...I do like to play. I am going to obedience classes and will graduate soon. I am looking for a new family that will continue to work with me so I can be that perfect dog I know I can be.
Come visit and I can show you what a good girl I am. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Cory or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts