Labrador available for adoption

Hi, my name is Katie. I am 5 years old and weigh about 75 pounds. I love to sit by my foster Mom while she is on the computer... or at my foster Dad's feet while he watches TV.
I also really love to run and play "fetch" with a ball and I am a strong swimmer, too. I don't get on furniture and don't beg for food. I know how to follow commands like "sit" and "stay" and most importantly "No." My foster Mom and Dad say that I am very smart as I learn new commands easily.
I am a big, strong dog, but my foster family is teaching me how to walk gently on a lead. I need a loving home with new parents that will give me plenty of exercise and who will appreciate a dog that has a heart of gold and who loves to run and play. I enjoy LRROF but really would love to find my forever family...come visit and see if we are that perfect pair.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Katie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts