Labrador available for adoption

Rusty here, I am a big yellow boy, between 1 and 2 years old. I am full of energy and ready to play.
I like other dogs, and my foster mom has a little boy that is a great playmate. My leash manners are not real good, but I am trying hard to learn proper walking behaviors. I am house trained and love people.
If you want an active, energetic buddy, come see me and let's practice walking and then play catch together!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting RUSTY or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference. (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts