Labrador available for adoption


Hi everyone! My name is Annabelle. I am a friendly, loving lady but I like to play too.
You would have no idea that I am 6.5 years old. I enjoy being around other dogs but being with people is my favorite thing in the whole world. Cuddling and snuggling are lots of fun for me and I also enjoy just being with my foster family. I like to play ball, go on rides in the car and talk walks.....my foster mom says I am a lady in the house and that I have a very sweet personality.
If you're looking for a fun, loving companion, I'm your gal. Come visit and I'll give you a guided tour of the back yard or we can play catch. I sure would like to meet you....maybe we could be friends!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Annabelle or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website at http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts