Labrador puppy mix available for adoption

Hi there, my name is Blade and I am a Lab-Pei (Labrador/SharPei Mix). I was born on December 24th with my sister Autumn. I am one lovable pup but I am all boy....I like to PLAY.
I should be around 55 pounds and currently weigh 13 pounds. I am working on my house training skills and some good manners...but remember I am still a puppy. I am not as timid as my sister Autumn - mater of fact I love to explore!
I spent my first 6 weeks living outside under a porch with my momma and 3 other pups. Autumn, my younger and smaller sister made it to rescue with me and we are happy to be inside learning to be loved and inside dogs. Come visit and see if we make a match.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Blade or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts