When you just want to smack someone

You know, sometimes I have a temper. Most times I keep it under control. After all, you can't go around smacking people just because you don't like something they said. As an animal rescue person, I get lots, and I mean lots of email from different groups around the country trying to rescue and save more animals. The appeal to anyone and everyone who may open the email is always heartbreaking and sad and some days I can't open the emails I get because it would just bring me down.
Today was not one of those days. So when the email came and I saw rotti in the headline, I knew I had to open it. Not one, but two rotties, both terribly neglected. One had a broken leg which needed amputation and one was very emaciated on top of being very pregnant. Unfortunately, these dogs are in Ohio and I know of no one is Ohio to pull these dogs and nurse them back to health. Florida might be a different story, but once I save them, if it was possible, then I want to go to Ohio and find the jerks who dumped them out.
I then want to smack them. Just haul off and punch their nose in. Now I know that is not possible, but I hope someone can save these dogs. The unfortunate part is there will always be two or three or four more to take their place. There are still alot of jerks left in this country and not enough people willing to smack them.

Comments

Popular Posts