Samson needs a home

Hi all. My name is Samson. As you can see by my photo, I am a black lab mix, although more black lab than anything. I just have a feathery tail, so the people here think I may have a little border collie in me.
I am about 3 years old and was found in a warehouse in Chicago where someone abandoned me. The family who took me ended up bringing me to Florida with their two other dogs. The other boy didn't like me, so I ended up in a shelter here. I was rescued by a nice lady who had met me before and thought I was a pretty nice guy.
I am housebroken and obedience trained and know the meaning of "no." I love people and am a snuggle bug. I also love, love, love the water and used to hang out in the pool at the other family's house where I lived
It isn't that I don't appreciate where I am at, it is just I want a family back. The people here who take care of me say I am a very calm labrador, do well with most other dogs and simply get overlooked because I am so nice.
If you want an all around nice dog, I am just what you are looking for. Remember, my name is Samson and I am in the first kennel of the first row at Satchel's Last Resort. You can contact them at comments@satchelslastresort.com and they can tell you all about me. But. you better hurry, with a deal like me, I may not be here very long.


Comments

Popular Posts