Labrador available for adoption

Hi folks! My name is Annie. I am a beautiful, 3 year old, black female approximately. 65 pounds. Everyone says I am very smart and active. I love to go on walks and I am excellent on the leash. I am housebroken and like lots of attention from my human companions. I also love to play fetch and LOVE squeaky toys. I am also a great catcher.
Presently, I am with Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida and my foster family is wonderful but I would love to find a "furever" home. If you want a loving, active, smart woman in your home I am your gal! Come visit and lets take a walk together and see if you and I are the perfect match.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Annie or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts