Labrador available for adoption

Hi I am Datsy.....yes I am a lab....they call me a Silver Lab. If you look you will see that I have beautiful clear blue eyes. My family really loved me but they could not take care of me anymore and called Labrador Retriever Rescue for help. I am lucky. LRROF found a foster for me and now I lounge by the pool and swim all the time. I just LOVE to swim!!!! I am active and for a female I am very strong. So I am looking for an active family that will help me exercise and teach me the manners I really want to learn.
There is one thing that I should tell you...I am overweight. My new family must have the will power to make sure I regain my figure and keep the weight off. Please come visit and lets see if we like to swim, walk and just like to play together......who knows we make perfect training partners.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Datsy or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts