Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I'm Luna, a young 2 year old gal with a shiny black coat, looking for a friend and family. I love other dogs and I love people too! I enjoy snuggling and playing, plus taking walks and riding in the car. I'd like to be your best friend.
My foster family is very nice but I am looking for a family of my own. Please come visit and take a walk together. Who knows...we may just be the perfect match!
If you are interested in meeting or adopting LUNA or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts