Labrador available for adoption

Milk Dud...Hi, yes that is my name, even though I am not chocolate or caramel. I have a video if you would like to see what a beautiful Black Lab I am!
My foster mom says I am as sweet as candy. Yes I am 9 but I love to be with you and to play fetch, walk and just relax at your feet. My family is gone, I don't know where, so I am looking for that family that wants to be with me forever. Come visit and lets take a walk and see if you and I will be forever friends.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Milk Dud or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable)

Comments

Popular Posts