Labrador available for adoption

Mikey here! I am a handsome 4 year old, black male who is as sweet as can be...at least that is what my foster mom tells me! I also am well mannered, good on a leash, good with other dogs, trustworthy in the house and what more can I say besides I may be perfect!
My foster family says I am an all around great boy ! I love to go to the beach and swim, play ball, and talk long walks with my family. I am with a foster family and they are wonderful but I really would like a family of my own for the upcoming holiday season....it would be wonderful to have my own stocking this year or a present under the tree.
Please come visit me and I know you will want to go for a walk...who knows we may make a perfect couple.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Mikey or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts