Welcome to my blog

Welcome to a new blog about animal rescue. I know there are a lot of animal blogs floating around in cyberspace and hope you can make some time to read mine.

After being employed in the media for many years, this blog will be some editorial, some research, and lots of animals who need homes.

I believe we must stop this insane Breed Specific Legislation (BSL) which is sweeping the country and results in the euthanasia of thousands of animals which have done nothing wrong but be born. I believe we must lobby the insurance industry, which supports this through homeowner's insurance regulations. I believe we must develop strong spay/neuter policies and stop the senseless births of so many animals in backyard breeding operations and puppy mills.

I think all the rescued animals have a story to tell and this is the spot to feature them.

Welcome.

Comments

Unknown said…
Jean,
Love your new Blog!! It has a wonderful feel. I know many animals and their people and/or people in waiting will benefit from it. Looking forward to reading more.

Lori
Psychic to the Pets

Popular Posts