Special Labrador available for adoption


Onyx here, I am a 16 month old black beauty.

I was surrendered to Lab Rescue because my owner had three jobs and no time for me. He really loved me, and wanted me to have a happy home with lots of attention. I have spent time with children 7 and over.

I am very friendly with dogs. I love to retrieve and I am becoming a water lab, too. I love toys and am always ready to play. I am house-trained and crate trained, an all-around perfect girl.

Please come visit and lets play ...I bet you and I will become fast friends and make that special ""furever"" home and family that I am so looking for.

If you are interested in meeting Onyx or adopting one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida here or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts