Mutt Mutterings new Mutt


Hello.

First let me clarify, I am not a mutt. I am a German Shepherd. My name is Rin Tin Tin.

I have agreed to take over this column for my buddy and for my human friend. (She really, really likes me.)

I am 7 years old and although my chin hairs and muzzel are a tad grey, I am a nice mellow fellow. I don't like motorcycles. They are way too loud for me to be comfortable around, I don't have any other faults I can think of.

I am very housebroken and like most kids, especially if they are well behaved like I am. I am considered a senior and there are not many of us around, but I have some really good years left.

The shelter has been kind of busy, but not for me. At least, not yet. I am hoping my luck will change, but will continue to whisper in my friend's ear about once a week and let you know who got to go home, and who hasn't.

I did hear my buddy, Skunk's girl, Shila got adopted. She was pretty shy, but was a cute little thing. Her ears were as big as mine, only they flopped and she had a tiny head. My friend calls them airplane ears. (On me, they are very distinguished because mine don't flop.)

I know this report is kind of slim pickens, and I hope to have more news from the kennels next week. My friend hasn't been in much so I haven't gotten to speak to her.

Until next week, Auf wiedersehen,

Rin Tin Tin

Comments

Popular Posts