Special Labrador for adoption


Hi Folks! Carver here. I am a happy, active chocolate lab that is 1.5 years of age. I love to play with toys of all types, especially tennis balls. I love people of all ages and other dogs, too.


Everyone likes to tell my foster mom how handsome I am. After lots of playing I like to snuggle and have ear rubs. Please take a look at my video on the Labrador Retriever Rescue website. Last week I was playing with my buddies on the pool deck and we all jumped into the hammock. It spun around and I fell out. The vet put this big cast on my leg. She said that I will be fine shortly and that I should have lots of visitors to help me feel happy. So please come and visit and you can sign my cast!


If you are interested in meeting Carver or adopting one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website www.labradorrescue.net or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts