Blog space

There is a very positive aspect about personal blogs. They are personal but are out in cyberspace for all the world to read.

Another great thing about blog space is you control it. You control the tone, the content, the comments, and how often it is updated. I can write on any dog, any cat, or any situation I would like because it is my opinion. I can do this at any time of the day or night at my pleasure. You can read it and discard it, you can read it and enjoy it or you can choose to not read it at all. That is your choice.

Vitrolic comments from any blogger about any person or subject will not be posted by me on this blog. They only hurt the animals. Events, animals needing homes, people involved in the animal welfare area will be highlighted.

If anyone wants to discuss other venues they can begin their own blog and have at it.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Is it possible to have a recent comments link on the side so one can see easily the most recent comments posted, especially if they are waiting or hoping for an answer or input on an older post that isn't on the main page anymore? Don't know if your blog host can do that or not. Just a suggestion.
I am still working on the layout, so will see what I can do this weekend. Maybe? I will get back to you.

Jean
I check on side posting but don't think it is possible. I did send google a note and asked them about it. No response as of yet.

Popular Posts