Check out this link

When I was writing my blog for the newspaper, I blogged frequently about the way the media used animals to promote their products.

One of my last complaints was about Altel phone service and their wizard commercials. The one I was upset about was where a doberman was used, which unfairly represented the breed as an aggressive animal. Altel informed me after I lodged a complaint, we should know the dog was a highly paid animal actor and was simply playing a part. I informed them children would not know the difference and it was simply not appropriate. They disagreed. I won't buy their phone or their service.

Someone sent me this link to show what many of us in animal welfare knew all along. Animals do understand and know kindness and compassion. Click on the headline of this item and check it out.

Comments

Popular Posts