Wesley Chapel, FL - PLEASE HELP US GET THE WORD OUT


THIS IS SO AWFUL PLEASE GET THIS WORD OUT EVERYWHERE!!!!
 PLEASE CROSS POST THIS TO HEAVEN AND BACK.

To: "Hedy" hedyscoopsdogpoop@yahoo.com   (at   yahoo.com)
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 7:34 AM

WEST CHAPEL FLORIDA dogs!

We have had Ozzie the Brown shepherd and Sawyer the white since Jan 2007.  They are both neutered.  My youngest son was born in 2006, so the dogs and he have grown up together.  He has literally crawled all over them, and they have just let him. They have always been good with my kids.  I am going through a very unexpected divorce.  My husband announced three days after Christmas he didn't love me anymore after 10 years, and took a taxi and left.

He is living in NY, and has only come back to see kids maybe three times.  He was paying the bills, as I have been a stay at home mom and student for the past four years, but now he has abruptly stopped, and I am terrified.  My lease is up in July, and I can’t even say where we will be.  

My father lives in an all senior place, so we cannot go there.  I really need to find my dogs a new home, as I am so scared of what could happen to them.  I started searching for a home for them in Jan and I am doing everything in my power not to have to take them to humane society.  

They enjoy playing together and going to the dog beach so they can interact with other dogs as well.  Sawyer is very timid, and he prefers to hide in a corner when there is any tension, and there has been plenty in our home as of late.  

I am so stressed in trying to put up a brave front for my kids, so they think I'm okay, which I'm not, and trying to desperately find a job. I have no money now, and I had to borrow $75 from my dad, and I was able to get Chef Boyardee, 10 for $10, and a couple chickens and some brown rice, and a small bag of publix brand dog food, but I'm running out again.  They have always had Eukanuba and now we are all poor. 

Please help me find a Loving, Safe, Warm home for them.  I also would be willing to make it
short term until I can get back on my feet again.  Maybe a year.  I don't know.  We love them so much, and I feel sick that my husband has done this, and won't even help with the dogs or care that could be euthanized if I have to get rid of them.  
Pam

City & State - Wesley Chapel, FL, just north of Tampa. 
Age of each dog - they will both be 5 in Dec and Jan.
Up to date on shots?  They were due for shots in March.  I have no money to do it right now.
On heartworm prevention - Same thing as shots.
Like other dogs - I have taken them to dog beach many times, they do like other dogs.
like other cats - Never been around cats ever.
Crate trained - I don't keep them in crates they roam free in my home, but I'm sure they would be fine as long as crates are HUGE.
house trained - yes
jump a fence - no
dig out of fence - no

Thank you for all your help,

Pam Mandy

Comments

Popular Posts