LAST CHANCE to save these today - Orlando, FL


Orange County Animal Services (OCAS)
2769 Conroy Road
Orlando, Florida
The phone number is (407)254-9140
Non Rescue partners who need assistance, please e-mail Veronica, who is not an employee of OCAS, at veronica@fldoglover.com
or
Lori, who is a rescue partner at this shelter, at lmasters@cfl.rr.com

Animal ID: A165138 Room No.: WD34

Hi, my name is Bella. I am an approximately 3 year old brown and fawn spayed female Pit Bull-Mix. I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Wednesday, March 07, 2012.

Animal ID: A229190 Room No.: WDI13

Hi, the Shelter named me Patrick. I am an approximately 7 year old black and white neutered male Labrador Retr-Border Collie. I am friendly and I testedheartworm negative. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Wednesday, March 21, 2012.


Animal ID: A229346 Room No.: WD45

Hi, the Shelter named me Donnie. I am an approximately 1 year old white and gray male Labrador Retr-Bluetick Hound. I am friendly and I have not been tested for heartworms. Please check here to get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, March 23, 2012.


Animal ID: A229415 Room No.: WD35

Hi, the Shelter named me Bosley. I am an approximately 5 year old red and white male Mastiff-Labrador Retr. I am friendly and I tested heartworm Positive. Please check hereto get an idea of my size. I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Saturday, March 24, 2012.


Comments

Popular Posts