Homestead, FL - Please help Lucy Murray

I know that every one of these homeless babies is tortuously sad, but this one is really killing me. The poor baby was rescued by a wonderful woman and she lived a wonderful life with 4 doggie sisters. Her owner was tragically killed in an auto accident and no one wants Lucy. All of her sisters are rehomed and she sits in the backyard of what used to be her loving home. Family members come to feed her twice a day and then leave her alone again. The Realtor who is listing the house wants Lucy out by this Friday. Please read Lucy's story in her own words, and if you can help .
CONTACT
Tami @ (786) 255-3237 or Brandie (954) 632-0737 OR Kathy 305 401 4693 or Mirta 305 484 1349. This is urgent, so if you can help , it must be now. Thank you.(Lucy is 40 lbs and great with kids and all dogs.) All vetting and spaying is sponsored.


My name is Lucy Murray, and my mommy was recently killed in a car accident and now I'm almost homeless. I was homeless once before when my mommy found me and brought me home, and I always made sure to give her lots of extra kisses so she knew how grateful I was for her love. I'm about 2 years old and they say I am brindle with white booties and a white chest and tummy. I love giving kisses to anybody, and getting them too, and I've never met a person or an animal that I didn't like. I had 4 doggie sisters and a Cockatoo sister, but they all found new homes. I thought I had a new family too, but now they can't take me and I'm all alone. My aunt Tami has been taking good care of me but she can't keep me, and my cousin Heidi already has 3 doggies or she says she would love to have me in her family too-- and they have to sell my house, too. I love to share my food and my toys, and play outside. I had puppies about 6 months ago because my mommy couldn't afford to have me spayed, and I don't remember if I've ever been to the doctor for my shots but I'm in good shape and I feel good about my health and my post-puppy body. I am really lonely now because I live all by myself, and people only come visit me about twice a day now. I don't even have anybody to cuddle with anymore and I'm sad. I would really appreciate your help in finding me a forever home, I promise I'm a good girl and you'll never be sorry.

Sincerely,
Lucy Murray

Comments

Popular Posts