Sweet, adorable, male MALTESE in need of a loving home - West Palm Beach, FL


My name is Sammie. I am a 2-3 year old Maltese boy and weigh 8 lbs. My parents were evicted so my sister Daisy (Cairn/Tibetan Terrier) and I were going to a horrible place that they call MDAS when a wonderful lady named Suely rescued us. I am in great health other than electrical burns on the inside of my lips. I can't remember what happened but I know it REALLY hurts. I heard Suely and JoAnn talking to the vet and saying they hoped someone did not do this to me on purpose (they both had tears in their eyes). A lady named Barb was holding me while this really gentle and loving vet by the name of Dr. Barton was examining me. My lips hurt so much but I couldn't stop wagging my tail and giving kisses because I knew I was surrounded by people that were going to take great care of me. I am still on anti-biotics but am ready to go into a loving, quiet, foster home Saturday. I am really keeping my paws crossed that someone will see my picture and decide that they want me for their very own. I am housebroken & up to date on all my shots. I am quiet and just love to be held. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me find someone to love and take care of me as I promise to be a good boy.

Please note: Adoption Donation, Application, Home Visit, References are required to adopt Sammie. Please contact JoAnn joeybird54@att.net or 561-313-2005 if you would like to meet Sammie.

Comments

Popular Posts