Another senior Dachshund in desperate need of a home or rescue - Orlando, FL

If you are looking for me, please come to Orange County Animal Services
at 2769 Conroy Rd., Orlando, FL. The phone number is (407)254-9140

Hello,

My name is Aleshia Shifflett I live in Orlando FL and spend A lot of time at Orange county Animal services. There is a sweet but terrified 11YR old Dachshund there. She seems to be in good Health and As soon as I take her outside she stops shaking and is such a doll. She is being overlooked because of her Age I actually think she is a little younger like 9 or 10. I have tried promoting her and trying to find an adopter and I am willing to transport and and do whatever I can. I am at capacity with fosters, I have 4 :0P Can you or anyone help? This poor baby does not deserve to die in a shelter. Please help. I have attatched her link and will do what I can to raise funds for a donation to you guys for her.

Thank you!!!

This is a desperate plea I have contacted everyone I can think of!

Comments

Popular Posts