Sampson, a one year old brindle boy, Sebastian, FL



PLEASE HELP SHARE



LOCATED IN SEBASTIAN, FL



PLEASE HELP SHARE TO HELP FIND THIS SWEET BOY A FOREVER HOME OR RESCUE A.S.A.P. SAMPSON IS A SWEET & LOVEABLE GUY...APPROX 1 YEAR OLD AND FULLY VETTED, TOO! SAVED FROM MIAMI-DADE ANIMAL SERVICES



ALL INQUIRIES AND QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL: emilybenson@bellsouth.net (bellsouth.net) OR YOU CAN FACEBOOK MESSAGE HER AT https://www.facebook.com/tom.emilyLINK TO SHARE ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.376103272421100.91119.208156519215777&type=3



WRITTEN BY HIS RESCUER:



Hi my name is Sampson I am a Beautiful brindle boy!! I am a big puppy 46 pounds who has lots of energy. My adopted mom saved my life with the hopes of adding me to her family. My mom is disabled and I turned out to be to much for her to handle. She now has a broken heart that she has to find a new home for me but she wants me to be happy! I am fully vetted. I do like other dogs I just have to learn not to jump on them so they will learn to like me. I love to play with my new toys my mom bought for me. When Its time for me to lay down and take a rest I love my blankie too!!! I hope you will have a fenced in yard for me to play because I love to run around. Sometimes I sit when told to but will need more training. Once you meet me I know you will love me. I am really a good boy just a puppy with lots of energy. Would you like to adopt me???

Comments

Popular Posts