Putnam County, Florida Animal Control is at it again

I had hoped the negotiations with Putnam County had truly resulted in some changes. After reading the Facebook notifications from my crossposting friends at G.R.I.T.S., I am finding out it was exactly what I had suspected since the word first came back they were working on compromise with the rescue groups trying to save these animals.
Once of the volunteers who went to Putnam to take pictures of the homeless animals was turned away. We all know how important these photos are in our task of networking these animals. She was told she must make an appointment to take photos. She made an appointment and when she arrived to take the photos, she was denied entrance.
Please write the commissioners and the sheriff. Be polite and professional but get your point across. This cannot continue.
This is the link to the County Page with the commissioners listed on it plus their contact information.

Comments

Popular Posts