Special Labrador for adoption

Hi! I am Blake. I have heard my foster parents say that I am an adorable 2 year old black Lab. But that is so embarrassing. I am just me. A 64 pound medium-sized bundle of fun.
I love to cuddle and people are my favorite companions. I have been told that I am a very affectionate boy that seems as loyal as they come but that comes with my loving personality. I get along with everyone and I am curious about cats.
I am gentle and charming but remember I am only 2 so I like to be playful and since I am a Labrador Retriever I like to carry things in his mouth. I am crate trained and I am very interested in my surroundings. I guess that means I am nosey! Since I have never had a consistent home and I am young, I know I would benefit from an obedience class and a loving family that will help me understand proper behaviors. Please come visit and lets play...maybe we can strike up a life long love and friendship. If you are interested in meeting or adopting Blake or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida or call 1-866-464-LABS.All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts