Insurance company wins again

The arcane insurance industry we all subscribe to has been blasted by me several times over the past couple of years. I am going to blast them again. Since when, in the history of the country, does a huge conglomerate get to decide what kind of dog I can own? They do it in Florida all the time, and now California is being struck by the same.
This link from a vet in California speaks of a dog who lost his life simply because he had an owner too scared to stand up for her rights. Anyone who knows me, knows this is one of my pet peeves. I believe homeowner insurance companies will do whatever they want to, whenever they want to, with no regard for who is paying the bills.
If you think it will not happen to you, think again because it can and it will as long as we, the voting American public allow it to.
Insurance companies, who for the most part go by looks of an animal, are telling you what you can and cannot own.
In my opinion, they are the criminals, not the animals who are killed. You can pay your premiums every year, but they can cancel you at any time, for any reason and if you don't like it, too bad.
When we, as the voting public, finally get fed up with this BS, maybe something will get done. Until then, expect more of the same, only next time, it may be your dog.

Comments

Popular Posts