Special Labrador available for adoption


Hi folks! My name is Sadie, a friendly gal, 6.5 years of age, with a nice yellow coat.

You can see me swim in my own video ...yes I am a star. I enjoy playing, walking with my leash, and snuggling. My tail wags whenever I'm with people and I love other dogs.

I'm sharing the pool with other pups but honestly if you take me to the beach once in awhile I would love that too. So please know that there is no pool required.

I am looking for that loving family that will give me the loving and stable life I so desire. Come visit and lets play frisbee or go for a walk. I am sure we will get a long great!

If you are interested in meeting or adopting Sadie or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website or call 1-866-464-LABS. You can also check out Sadie's video here.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts