Two amazing dogs need out today or will put down, Orlando, FL

PLEASE HELP SHARE!!!!!!!
www.ocnetpets.com
If you are a rescue partner pls email Debra directly at debra.Villella@ocfl.net (ocfl.net).
If you need help pulling pls contact Veronica@fldoglover.com (fldoglover.com) and lmasters@cfl.rr.com (cfl.rr.com)!!! TIME IS SOOOO LIMITED!!!!!!!!

$50 EACH for these BEAUTIES pls oh PLEEASEEE help!!! help NOW! LOOK AT ASIA SMILING SOOO HUGELY! come on rescues just ONE!!!

ALL--- EVERY SINGLE ONE WILL BE GONE TODAY if NOONE HELPS!!!????

$50 Donation each for rescue.
Lots of Pictures below.
From the Facebook page for OCAS: Meet Asia! (A224089) This 9-11 month-old Pit Bull girl is a volunteer and staff favorite. She's friendly, loving and super sweet
$50 Donation each for rescue.
pls this is urgent- email me at veronica@fldoglover.com AND lori at lmasters@cfl.rr.com. VERY VERY VERYYYYYY URGENT!!!!!!!

Animal ID: A224052 Room No.: WD23

Hi, my name is Buddy.
I am an approximately 1 year 7 month old brown and white male Pit Bull-Mix.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Thursday, January 19, 2012.

http://apps.ocfl.net/dept/CEsrvcs/animal/NetPets/AnimalDetail.asp?ID=A224052&RT=T
Animal ID: A224089 Room No.: WD06

Hi, the Shelter named me Asia.
I am an approximately 11 month old brown and white female Pit Bull-Mix.
I am friendly and I tested heartworm negative.
I have been at Orange County Animal Services since Friday, January 20, 2012.

Comments

Popular Posts