Special Labrador for adoption

My name is Spirit because I had such a strong spirit to live. My owner starved me (nearly to death) and then turned me in to Animal Shelter. The good people there made sure I was healthy (no parvo, no heartworms) and they put me in isolation for 45 days and fattened me up.
For only being 9 months old, I have not had a very good life thus far but this is all changing now that I am with a wonderful foster home through Lab Rescue. I am timid of humans at first but once you rub my ears and belly, you win my confidence and I'm fine.
I love other dogs of all sizes and love playing with them. I am very gentle with the smaller dogs and even pups who bite my ears. I am really looking forward to being in my forever home where I am treated like the gem that I am.
If you are interested in meeting or adopting Spirit or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts