Puppy available for adoption

Hi, my name is Dozer....mainly because I sleep a lot but that is only because I am 4 weeks old! When I am bigger I will be full of lots of energy. You see I was left at the shelter and since I am so young I could not stay because of my age. Just to young to be with the big guys.....the shelter called Labrador Retriever Rescue and they came and picked me up....even though I am not a pure lab.
I am now in a foster home that is taking very good care of me and making sure I get proper food, medical care and manners. My foster parents think I am a Rhodesian Ridgeback/Lab Mix....but they are not sure. I hear them say I am cute as a button and a snugly curious pup....they love me so but I really would like a family that wants me forever.
If you want a loving pup that is a special guy come visit.....lets see if I fit perfectly in your arms.
If you are interested in meeting Dozer or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS. LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts