Labrador available for adoption

Looking for tall, dark and handsome? Well, here I am. My name is Lenny and I am a beautiful one year old black Lab. I was at the shelter hoping that someone would take me home, but we big black dogs tend to get passed by. Lucky for me Lab Rescue came and saved me from a sad ending.
Now I am in a nice foster home, learning all about living the good life. I am crate trained, almost fully potty trained and learning that dog toys are okay and socks and stuffed animals are not okay. I admit, I like to pick things up, but I have not chewed or damaged anything. I am good about staying off the furniture, but sometimes I would like to climb into your lap and give you a hug. I am a big boy, so being a lap dog is not my future. I weigh between 75 and 80 pounds and I have not completely filled out yet.
I get along fine with other dogs and older kids, but because of my size and youth, I should not go to a home with small children. There are no cats here, but I expect that they would be fun to chase. I enjoy car rides and walks and I am good on the leash. I have a small white patch on my chest, which Lab lovers often refer to as a star, and I guess it makes me feel like the sheriff when I am out in the back yard. I love to explore the yard and will alert you if there are any suspicious characters outside the fence.
My foster dad tells me that if someone will spend some time giving me obedience training, I will likely mature into a big loving teddy bear. Would you have some time for me? I would love to hear from you. Come visit and let's become fast friends.
If you are interested in meeting LENNY or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.
LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts