"Honorary" Labrador for adoption

Hi friends, my name is Tike and I'm a friendly boy about six months of age. I doubt I will be the size of a full size lab, but I'm a playful and curious boy that loves to snuggle and give kisses.
I know I don't look like a lab but I was found outside an abandoned house with my two brothers and a sister that are part lab. Since I was with them, Lab Rescue decided to make me an honorary lab.

Speaking of brothers, I love wrestling and playing tug of war with my brother Rocket Ranger who is in foster care with me. I love to snuggle and play....just like all puppies ...so I need a family that will be understanding of puppy behavior and work with me on obedience and general commands. I am young but there is one thing I know and that is I want a "furever" family....so please come visit, we may be a perfect match.

If you are interested in meeting Tike or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts