Labrador available for adoption

Hi, folks, my name is Kai. Those folks at Lab Rescue are the greatest.

I am now through my heartworm treatment and ready to find my forever home.

I LOVE to ride in cars, go the the beach, play, go for walks, and if you let me, I will cuddle with you and fall asleep while you work or just watch TV. If you want to find your BEST friend ever, come visit me....I just know we are meant for each other!

If you are interested in meeting or adopting KAI or one of our other labs contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRROF has all our Labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts