Labrador available for adoption

Hi, I am Skylar. I am a 10 month old Lab/Golden retriever mix. I have a thick, soft, yellow coat and a big bushy tail. Beside my loving personality, my best feature is my beautiful, golden eyes.

I am active, playful, healthy and loving. I want to be near you in the house and sometimes I think I am a lap dog. Of course, like most young dogs I could use more obedience training. I do know some of my basic commands and I am a fast learner.

I am crate trained and will sleep all night long in the crate, without a peep. I am young, but my foster parents think that I will be a great watch dog as my awareness of outside activity is good. Things I like: other dogs, cats, long walks, playing catch and running. I like children, but sometimes I get excited and like to jump up.

I am working on my leash manners and I will never say no to a belly rub!! Please come visit.....I would like to find my "furever" family soon.

If you are interested in meeting Skylar or adopting or one of our other labs please contact Labrador Retriever Rescue of Florida by visiting our website http://www.labradorrescue.net/ or call 1-866-464-LABS.

LRRoF has all our labs microchipped, spayed or neutered, up to date on shots and each adoption comes with a 30 day pre-paid pet health insurance plan. All applicants will have a home inspection and vet reference (if applicable).

Comments

Popular Posts